Saturday, August 29, 2009

A little help please!

The good part of traveling is that you get to see new places, meet new people, and eat new things.  The bad part of traveling is that you lose stuff.  Sometimes, you lose really important stuff you need to write your blog.

In this particular case, I lost my Israel Diplomatic Fellowship schedule.  Since I did not commit our itinerary to memory, I am now unable to continue speaker analysis.  If anyone saved a copy and could scan it and email it to me, I would be most grateful!

And yes, I feel like an idiot.  In the meantime, a couple other personal updates to come.

1 comment:

  1. Matt: What is this Israel Diplomatic Fellowship schedule? Isn't there some central location where it can be duplicated? Doesn't it apply to everyone associated with the Followship? I'm sorry, I can't help with this particular request.

    ReplyDelete