Monday, June 14, 2010

Hummus and Kimchi Rebooted

It is with great excitement that I welcome you to the new Hummus and Kimchi!  The site has undergone significant changes so please excuse (and let me know about) any problems you encounter.

While H&K started out as a record of my time in Israel, its focus has changed to my fiction writing.  But do not fear!  There will still be posts concerning personal and world events although they will be fewer and farther between.

Here's the upside: H&K will give you access to my thoughts as each piece progresses from idea to draft to final product, along with H&K exclusive short works.  You will find concept art, sample pages, and much more as my various projects proceed.  Writing is a journey through the woods, and I will be happy for the company.

So come; let us wander among these trees together, and see what wonders they hold!

2 comments:

  1. "H&K will give you access to my thoughts"
    ::shudder::
    looking forward to going where no sane man would go.
    -Rossypoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily for you, you are neither a man nor sane.

    I hate you for making the first comment.

    ReplyDelete